The Sunset Station Update!
August 26th, 2021 • Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
Today we’re launching v1.1.0 of Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion, an update we’re dubbing The Sunset Station Update!
This is an absolutely massive update that took several months for us to develop! We’ve added an infinite train dungeon to the game known as the Limitless Line!
The Limitless Line is not just another dungeon, as it has its own type of items called Trinkets, which are obtained during runs and define a meta of their own! Not only that, we’ve added a ton of rewards for doing well in the dungeon, the chance for familiar characters you know and love to appear on the train, and an absolute ton more!
Check out the trailer!
Here’s a list of all the additions and changes!
- Added a new boss fight in an infinite train dungeon!
- Added looping for those who are daring!
- Added a Daily Challenge! (Steam ONLY)
- Added 3 new, never before seen enemies!
- Added elite enemies that will mess you up!
- Added some of your favorite characters with new dialogue to the Limitless Line (and some new ones)!
- Added the Blue Tickets & a shop to spend them at!
- Added 15 new hats!
- Added 11 trinkets!
- Added ???
- Made combat a ton more snappy.
- Adjusted hitboxes on most tools/weapons.
- Removed sleep frames from the entire game.
- You can no longer skip the credits on your first complete.
- There is now a button prompt for backing out of the credits.
- Changed Deb’s first interaction to give you the key without looking at the mission board.
- The Rotten Cat Apple no longer can flip to face you when dying.
- Fixed the community popup not properly selecting the “okie” button.
- Reduced the load the hat select screen has when you first load it.
- Fixed an issue where hit flashing wouldn’t occur.
- “Continue” on the main menu should properly localize when you change the language while still in the menu.
September 23rd, 2022 • Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion
Today we’re launching v1.1.3 of Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion!
read more »
Uhh... Was that a turnip plush? With a gun?
September 20th, 2022 • Turnip Boy Robs a Bank
Alright, we hear you loud and clear! The Turnip Boy plush is back, and now he's armed and dangerous!
read more »
Announcing... Turnip Boy Robs a Bank!
September 14th, 2022 • Turnip Boy Robs a Bank
Uhh... Was that a turnip? With a gun?
read more »